International Law Executive Committee
This executive committee:
- communicates recent developments and current issues in international law and practice to its section membership and facilitates interaction among its members and foreign lawyers;
- presents MCLE-accredited programs throughout the year;
- holds retreats and networking receptions, amoung other exciting activities;
- publishes the California International Law Journal.
Committee communications are conducted electronically, and each member must have an e-mail address to receive committee meeting notices, agendas, reports, etc. Section participation is a factor considered in the appointment review. Lawyers throughout California who can meet these requirements and who can make the time commitment are encouraged to apply.
For questions regarding section requirements or how to become more involved in section activities, please contact the staff administrator or chair.
- Expected 2014-15 vacancies: 5
- Approximate number of meetings per year: 5 (including conference calls)
- Chair: S. Elizabeth Foster, Los Angeles
- Staff contact: Julie Martinez 415-538-2523
Deadline for 2014 applications: Feb. 3, 2014
2014-15 terms begin: Conclusion of 2014 State Bar Annual Meeting (Sept. 14, 2014)